- I'm a semester away from graduating at NC State with degrees in Chemical Engineering and Paper Science Engineering.
- My Affordable Housing knowledge has grown exponentially since deciding to do Bike&Build.
- I'm passionate about AH because I believe everyone should have a safe place to call home. I think targeting the A.H. crisis is a positve way to proactively work towards a better US.
- I enjoy my birthday, post cards, scarves, naps, piggy back rides, latin america and being ridiculous more than most people I know.
- I really, really want glow-in-the-dark handlebar tape
- I try to live by the Circle K motto of Live to Serve, Love to Serve
- I don't particularly enjoy waking up early in the morning.
- I love scavenger hunts and surprises.
- NCSU Habitat sponsors a Shack-a-Thon each year. Shack-a-Thon has student organizations build shacks from donated materials, live in them 24/7 for a week, while fundraising for Habitat. I participated with the Caldwell Fellows and previous shacks have included train cabooses, western saloon, jail and a wolf's head.
- I also like to swim and play water polo.
- I may be addicted to mint gum and fruit smiles.
- I love watching sunsets
- I commute to class everyday on my bike.
- I once rode 80 miles on my bike. I did not know about bonking, proper food intake, or take into consideration that I had only ever ridden <20miles before this. It was one of my favorite days last summer.
- My last profile kept changing font sizes and it drove me crazy. So I changed it from paragraph form to this.
- I could not be more excited about this summer.
"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love.” Mother Teresa